Medpark Maternity – your first choice
Medpark owns the most modern maternity in the Republic of Moldova. It offers 2 rooms for natural delivery, one room for childbirth via C-section, one neonatology section which consists of an intensive care unit for the newborn and a stationary section with 14 luxury rooms, including VIP rooms.
Medpark maternity is the only one in the country where all health indicators are monitored in accordance to international standards in terms of quality of healthcare and patient safety.
Why to choose Medpark Maternity Center services
At Medpark the care for the baby starts long before his/her birth, with prenatal education programs for prospective parents, constant monitoring of the pregnancy via tests and diagnosis and, if necessary, a 24/7 assistance for obstetrical and gynecological emergencies.
During childbirth, the mothers are assisted by specialists with an extensive experience in assisting multiple births and childbirths with a high degree of complexity. In the event of any problems occurring, there is functioning a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), equipped with technologically advanced devices.
Once the baby comes to this world, several complex investigations are performed: echocardiography, transfontanellar ultrasound, audiometry and testing on various metabolic diseases, while the mother receives post operational care. The mother and the newborn are constantly monitored, in a 5 stars room, for 1 person.
Medpark Women's Health Center has a modern infrastructure, which is optimal for providing quality health care, and includes offices for specialized consultations, an ultrasound cabinet equipped with the latest generation devices, a stationary, an operating block and an intensive care unit.
The operating unit is equipped with modern laparoscopic and hysteroscopic devices for both classical and minimally invasive gynecologic surgeries.
The team of highly qualified doctors of the Women's Health Center provides a wide range of medical services, which are performed in the safest conditions.
Why to choose Medpark Women's Health Center:
- Highly qualified specialists;
- Emergency services 24/7;
- Modern laboratory 24/7;
- Imaging services 24/7;
- Emphasis on minimally invasive interventions;
- The presence of professionals of different profiles in complex cases (surgeon, urologist, vascular surgeon etc.);
- Sterile air in surgery rooms and strict compliance with sanitary and hygienic norms, a prerequisite to prevent infectious complications in the postoperative period;
- Personal blood bank in case of complications;
- In Medpark hospital, in postoperative period, we offer a comprehensive treatment for rapid rehabilitation through kinetotherapeutic and physiotherapy procedures applied depending on the condition of the patient;
- The safety of the medication (3 levels of control: the doctor, the nurse and the pharmacist);
- 5-star accommodation conditions in single rooms with personal bathroom and five meals a day prescribed by the dietician.
Wide range of obstetrical and gynecological procedures using conventional surgical techniques (classical) and minimally invasive modern methods (laparoscopic).Read More »
Medpark Maternity is the first choice of prospective mothers before, during pregnancy and after the baby is born.Read More »
Neonatology studies the condition of healthy newborns from the first day of their life and up to 40 days old. Medpark Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, the only one of its kind in the private sector is ready to act promptly in any moment, having all the necessary equipment for the fast recovery of the newborn.Read More »
The study of physiology and pathology of the child from infancy through adolescence.Read More »
Did you just found out that soon you will become parents and you've already have dozens of questions? At Medpark, we encourage both parents to engage in the wonderful process of bringing the child into this world and we help you to get rid of all the doubts and fears related to pregnancy and childbirth.Read More »
- 1 of 2
- următor ›