Medpark Consultative Center (Polyclinic) provides primary and continuing care in over 50 medical fields, investigations, laboratory and radiology services.
Multidisciplinary approach and modern medical technology available in the hospital ensure accuracy and timeliness in diagnosis .
The team of the center, composed of highly qualified specialists is working continually on differential diagnosis of diseases and effective treatment of the patients. In addition, the exceptional conditions of hospitalization and the impeccable behavior of medical staff provides comfort and safety to patients.
Doctor evaluation includes:
- Patient primary consultation, examination:
- It analyzes the cause for addressing to the doctor;
- It assesses the objective state of the patient’s organs and systems;
- It determines the pathological signs and symptoms that could be caused by internal diseases.
- Laboratory/functional tests (laboratory tests, imaging evaluations: USG, X-rays, CT, MRI, consultation of other specialists etc.);
- Repeated consultation (examination of the patient after the indicated treatment or investigations carried out);
- Development of a treatment plan (the treatment prescribed following investigations indicated during the primary consultation, depending on the situation).
Why you should choose Medpark:
- We cover over 50 medical specialties;
- We provide investigations of medical imaging and laboratory tests in the same place;
- We have over 200 national and international experienced physicians
- FREE repeated consultation (during 12 calendar days). Attention! Appointment required on (+373) 22 40 00 40.
Medpark Emergencies Unit is an ultramodern subdivision of Medpark International Hospital that covers the widest range of medical emergencies available in the private sector. Medpark Emergencies Unit is on call 24/7 to receive and treat acute and chronic patients, including the ones that are hemodynamically unstable, both adults and children.
The multidisciplinary team of the Medpark Emergencies Unit is ready to solve any medical emergency, always having the following specialists 24/24:
- internal medicine
- obstretics and gynecology
- ortopedics and traumatology
- anesthesiology and intensive care unit
If necessary, the team is completed in the shortest time with other specialists. All the doctors in the Emergencies Unit are specialized and have extensive experience in emergency healthcare. In addition, they conduct scientific research and engage in actions to promote first aid and healthy lifestyle.
Ultrasonography (ultrasound) is a diagnosis method using ultrasounds, which is non invasive and does not use ionizing radiation, and it can be performed repeatedly, upon necessity.
Types of ultrasonography