Check-up for Women from 26 to 40
Health control recommended for women aged 26 to 40 years. Includes: laboratory analysis, thyroid investigation, digestive system control and consultation of gynecologist and therapist, issuing final conclusion and necessary recommendations.
- Gynecologist consultation
- Therapist consultation
- Neurologist consultation
- General blood test
- C-reactive protein
- Serum glucose
- Serum creatinine
- Serum urea
- ALAT (tests for liver disease)
- ASAT (tests for liver disease)
- Pancreatic amylase
- Total serum bilirubin
- Serum cholesterol
- Cholesterol, HDL
- Cholesterol, LDL
- Serum triglycerides
- Total serum protein
- Total calcium + Ionic calcium
- Serum Iron (Fe)
- Serum potassium (K)
- Total vitamin D-25 (OH)
- Viral hepatitis B – HBs antigen
- Viral hepatitis B – total anti-HB core antibodies
- Viral hepatitis C – anti-HCV antibodies
- TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone)
- Urine test
- Coproparasitological examination
- Vaginal secretion – culture with antibiogram, antifungal as appropriate
- Babeș-Papanicolau cytological examination in a liquid medium
- Digital chest x-ray
- Ultrasound of the abdominal organs (abdominal organs + kidneys)
- Transvaginal ultrasound of small pelvic organs (if not virgin)
- Ultrasound of the thyroid gland
- Ultrasound of the mammary gland
- ECG at rest
Price: 7 885 MDL
Patient’s Guide – Preparing for a Medical Check-up
Dear patient, Thank you for choosing Medpark Complete Medical Examination Packages.
For an effective medical examination and correct interpretation of results, you need to know the following information:
- A blood test is taken by medical staff on an empty stomach. Until the bold sample is collected, you must not eat or drink anything (other than water).
- A urine sample must be collected at home in a special sterile container purchased in the pharmacy or you can ask for it at Medpark laboratory reception. It is recommended to collect the first morning urine, in case if this is not possible, it must be the next urine after 3 hours from urinating during the night. If it takes more than 2 hours from collecting of urine specimen till it is sent to the Medpark laboratory, please store the sample in a sealed plastic bag in the refrigerator.
- Coproparasitological examination (eggs of worms) from feces. The sample must be collected in a special container (no medium). The sample of feces must be taken only from stool without. The sample must be taken from the stool, without the use of laxatives. From the fecal samples are taken with a special spoon from a container in 3-4 different places, choosing suspicious fragments (how much the spoon can hold). The container is stored in the refrigerator until transport to the laboratory, but not more than 24 hours.
- Abdominal ultrasound exam. Before the abdominal ultrasound exam is not recommended to eat or drink anything, try to avoid frequent urination (the urinary bladder must be moderately filled).
- Breast ultrasound can be done obligatory in the period of 7th-12th day of menstrual cycle.
- Pap-smear test can be done obligatory in period of 7th -14th of menstrual cycle.
1. For 24-48 hours before your medical check-up abstain from sex, feminine washes, contraceptive devices, gels or creams, or any other intimate hygiene procedures, intravaginal tampons, gynecological exams or gynecological ultrasound.
2. In case of medical exams like gynecological exam, it is recommended to do Pap test before the gynecological exam, before or at least 24 hours after colposcopy and 3 month after the previous Pap test, electric resection, and polypectomy, and 6 weeks after childbirth.
Note: the first day of menstruation can be considered the first day of bleeding.
- For your comfort, please wear the most comfortable clothes and shoes.
Please take your ID with you and present it to reception for the registration of your health check-up.
NOTE! While programming for a Check-up, be sure to specify the price and the necessary preconditions.