Control recommended to all women going through the menopause. Includes: laboratory analysis, ultrasound, endocrine markers, mammography, femoral bone osteodensitometry, consultations of endocrinologist and gynecologist, releasing the final conclusions and necessary recommendations.
- Gynecological consultation
- Endocrinologist consultation
- General blood analysis (with ESR)
- Glucose in serum
- Total bilirubin in serum
- Alanine aminotransferase in serum (ALAT)
- Aspartat-aminotranspherase in serum (ASAT)
- High-density lipoprotein (HDL-cholesterol)
- Low-density lipoprotein (LDL-cholesterol)
- Cholesterol in serum
- TTPA – Tocopherol (alpha) transfer protein
- Coagulation Factor 1 (fibrinogen)
- FSH (hormone of follicular stimulation)
- TSH (hormone of thyroid stimulation)
- Liquid based Babes-Papanicolaou cytological examination
- Thyroid gland ecography
- Transvaginal pelvic ecography
- Ultrasound of the mammary glands (women up to 45 years) / Digital mammography of the mammary glands (women after 45 years)
Price: 4200 MDL
Patient’s Guide – Preparing for a Medical Check-up
Dear patient, Thank you for choosing Medpark Complete Medical Examination Packages.
For an effective medical examination and correct interpretation of results, you need to know the following information:
- A blood test is taken by medical staff on an empty stomach. Until the bold sample is collected, you must not eat or drink anything (other than water).
- For your comfort, please wear the most comfortable clothes and shoes.
Please take your ID with you and present it to reception for the registration of your health check-up.
NOTE! While programming for a Check-up, be sure to specify the price and the necessary preconditions.