Post-Covid control, recommended for patients of all ages, especially those who want to assess their health after treatment for the new coronavirus. The package includes: laboratory tests, echocardiography, therapist consultation, tests on SARS-CoV-2 antibodies, issuing final conclusion and necessary recommendations.
- Therapist Consultation
- General blood analysis (with ESR)
- Alanine aminotransferase in serum (ALAT)
- Aspartat-aminotranspherase in serum (ASAT)
- Creatinine in serum
- Serum urea
- Serum glucose
- Serum C – Reactive protein
- Total bilirubin in serum
- Direct bilirubin in serum
- Indirect bilirubin in serum
- SARS-CoV-2 Total Antibodies IgG
- SARS-CoV-2 Total AntibodiesIgM
- ECG with 12 leads
- Echocardiography (M,2D,Doppler Color)
- CT scan of thorax and mediastinum without contrast
Price: 4100 MDL
Patient’s Guide – Preparing for a Medical Check-up
Dear patient, Thank you for choosing Medpark complete medical Check-up.
For the effective conduct of medical check-up and for the correctness of the results of investigations it is necessary to be informed:
- You can schedule this check-up at least 6-8 weeks after treating the infection.
- The blood test is collected by the medical staff on an empty stomach. Until the blood test you do not have to eat, only water is allowed.
- For your comfort, please wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
Please take your ID with you and present it to reception for the registration of your health check-up.
NOTE! While programming for a Check-up, be sure to specify the price and the necessary preconditions.
The last content update was made on 07.04.2021