Hats off! Myths and facts about hair transplant
You want to get rid of baldness, to look younger and regain your self-confidence, but you’re not sure hair transplantation would be a solution? Being a relatively new medical field, hair transplant surgery is subject to many myths and misconceptions, which we intend to fight by stating facts and scientific evidence.
The Medpark team is convinced that a patient who is well informed about the benefits and features of the procedure will enjoy great results. Here’s what you should know about hair transplantation through FUE revolutionary method (follicular unit extraction), exclusively offered by Medpark:
- Follicles that will be implanted are extracted only from the back of the head of the patient, so there is no need for donors.
- There are no restrictions on the season, hair transplantation can be performed at any time during the year.
- Implanted hair will fall out in a few weeks, but the follicles will remain and new hair will begin to grow in the same place, which can be considered already as ordinary hair.
- The results of hair transplantation by FUE method are very natural, so no one will realize that you chose this procedure.
- The hair can be transplanted not only to the scalp, also restoration procedures for beard or eyebrows could be performed using the same method.
- Hair transplantation is a procedure dedicated to both men and women.
- The hairs cannot be transplanted into previously injured areas: scars, burns, etc.
- The transplant is performed under local anesthesia without additional risks.
- The procedure is minimally invasive, which means a shorter recovery time: no hospitalization, intervention with a duration of 3-4 hours, special care at home for 3 to 5 days, mandatory daily wash with special shampoo for two weeks, after which the patient can get back to his/her normal lifestyle.
The price of the intervention depends on its volume (follicular units transferred), physiological particularities and the patient’s desired shape. Price estimation is made only after a professional consultation at Medpark.
Our experts will help you to regain your self-confidence, get rid of complexes and to change your life for the better. For appointments: (+373 22) 40 00 40