Information for visitors
Visitors are important to the wellbeing of the patient, however, the patient’s health and safety must always come first. Some restrictions can be imposed to ensure a good treatment for the patient.
- In order to respect the rest regimen of patients, inpatient visits are recommended until 9:00 p.m.;
- For hygiene reasons, the patient room can host up to 3 people simultaneously;
- Please ensure tranquility and order in the stationary, including in case of visits with small children;
- During the visit, please take care of your hands hygiene, disinfecting them with hydro alcoholic gel at the entrance;
- For reasons of hygiene, natural flowers are prohibited in stationary. The delivered flowers will be kept at the central reception until discharge from the hospital;
- It is not recommended to bring food, as it can put in danger the patient’s treatment;
- It is prohibited to smoke and to drink alcoholic beverages in the hospital;
- For patient safety please avoid visits if you are ill (cold, flu, diarrhea, vomiting, viruses);
- Further restrictions can be implemented (e.g. for quarantine) without notice.
- S’caffee (Seasons Brasserie)
The cafe is located on the 1st floor, in the resting and waiting area.
Each lounge is equipped with a telephone from which you can make or receive calls. The telephone number coincides with the number of the room.
To contact patients in the hospital you need to call the reception, on the floor where the patient is staying and nurses will connect you.
Central Reception – 022 40 00 40
Reception 3rd floor – 022 40 00 82
Reception 4th floor – 022 40 00 84
Reception 5th floor – 022 40 00 85
- Translation Services
For speakers of foreign languages we have a translation service. For this purpose, please contact the staff at the Reception (at any floor).
Medpark International Hospital offers you free unlimited high speed Internet to your mobile phone, tablet or laptop.
Medpark International Hospital pharmacy is located on the 1st floor, at the main entrance.
8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday – Saturday
8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Sunday
- Exchange, ATM – OTP Bank Group
OTP Bank Group office, which provides currency exchange, is located in the main lobby of the hospital.
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday
10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Saturday
An ATM from OTP Bank Group is available non-stop. The hospital accepts payments by credit cards.
Parking spaces are available in the parking lot in front of and behind the hospital. This facility is free.
Taxi station is available in front of the hospital. If necessary, ask the reception staff to request a taxi for you.